Structured Cabling | Data Cabling
Whether it’s voice or data cabling we know that the most important part of these systems functioning optimally is a properly installed infrastructure that supports all of your communication requirements now and future proofing.
Compliant with all the main standards including cat5e, cat6 and fibre optics, you can be sure a cabling installation from Entire IT Solutions will provide a network infrastructure which is fully capable of keeping your systems running at the highest speeds.
Fantastic Value - Guaranteed For 25 Years
Our structured cabling work is all priced competitively to provide you with the best possible value for money. The work we carry out comes complete with a 25 year guarantee so you can rest assured that you have made an investment in the future of your business.
Arrange a Free, No Obligation On-Site Consultation
Get in touch today to speak to a member of our experienced team. We're happy to answer any questions you may have and can arrange to visit your workplace to provide an assessment and consultation as well as advise you on what the best approach to take is for your requirements.
What’s involved in a data cabling installation?
Planning and installing data cabling is an extremely complex task that requires expertise. For the process to be carried out efficiently and effectively you need a team that are experienced and knowledgeable, with a comprehensive understanding of the technical requirements of your business, the physical design and limitations of your building and the office layout you will have.
Most data cabling networks run cabling through the whole building with the cables connecting the data server to various pieces of equipment, including computers, printers, telephone systems etc. A number of factors can make the data cabling process complicated:
- Cables are not necessarily labelled and an installer must be able to identify them by sight.
- Cabling needs to be organised so that they do not obstruct anyone in the building, perhaps necessitating some construction work.
- Depending on how big the network is, there may be hundreds or thousands of data cables that have to be safely installed.
- Installation has to take into account office layouts and desk locations without leaving trails of cables across the floor.
- The entire data cabling network has to be thoroughly tested in order to meet technical standards and ensure it meets your requirements.